Sample of All FAQs (Helpie FAQ)
There are instances in which you may require written approval from your treating physician. We recommend contacting us to determine whether or not this applies to you.
THE YOUNGMANN -Description: There is a great deal of research to support IV Vitamin C therapy. It is essential to life, and yet our bodies cannot produce it. Vitamin C has the ability to both neutralize and eliminate a wide variety of toxins. IVC can help relieve the signs and symptoms of a variety of chronic diseases, such as Lyme Disease, Arthritis, bacterial and viral infections, and many more. It can lessen pain after injury, improve energy/fatigue, and help the body to heal faster. High doses of Vitamin C can also decrease heart attack risk, and combat the effects of smoking.
2. Research has shown that when given IVC therapy, cancer patients have shown a reduction in their chemotherapy and radiation symptoms and pain levels, and it has helped them to better tolerate treatment. IVC is considered complementary to traditional cancer treatments, and therefore patients can continue to have it in addition to their traditional treatments if they so choose. It can also be helpful in improving appetite, which helps people to stay active during treatment.
3.BFLO Hydration offers a max dose of 15g of IVC unless we have a normal G6PD result on file. If you are interested in higher doses, this quick lab test can be ordered by your treating Physician, or through our office.
CHIPPEWA UNDONE – Our signature hangover remedy. Come in pre or post party to hydrate, and replace essential vitamins and nutrients. We’ll make the pain, the headache, the nausea, the shakes, the aches, the fatigue and the dizzy spells all disappear!
THUNDER OF NIAGARA – Description: Help combat chronic headaches and migraines with our proprietary cocktail. Our special blend will get rid of the throbbing/radiating headache, the vision disturbances, the nausea, and the sensitivity to light & sound.
SCA-JACK-ME-UP – Description: When your body is properly hydrated, you have a much better chance of fighting off infection and disease. Germs are knocking on everyone’s door but you don’t have to let them in! With our immunity infusion, you’ll leave knowing you’re better protected against virus, bacteria, and all those germs the world has to offer.
LET IT GO – Description: When your body is stressed to the max, your adrenal glands can’t do their job by making cortisol, which is what helps us deal with stress, anxiety & depression. This cocktail will help you eliminate anxiety, agitation and excessive worry. It also benefits by decreasing adrenal fatigue and increasing memory, mental focus and clarity.
THE BEAUTY BAG – Description: Specifically formulated to help collagen, repair skin tissue, improve skin tone, generate hair & nails, reduce stress & free radicals, plus strengthen immune system!
THE QUEEN CITY – Description: Straight up saline for a quick rehydration. You can “drink it up” solo or add-on something from our individual injection menu to give you a little extra kick!
CHEERI-O – Description: Feel great with Bflo Hydration’s version of the Myer’s Cocktail. You’ll leave feeling ready to take on the day! Includes a healthy mix of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This has proven to be one of our most popular cocktails and has our clients returning regularly with visible results!
PERFORMANCE 2.0 – Description: Athletic Performance & Recovery
A special formulation of vitamins, essential amino acids, and antioxidants to enhance your athletic performance and recovery.
Infusion – 1. Description: Optimal levels of NAD+ have been shown to be beneficial in addressing and preventing many different chronic and age-related diseases.
Because of the drastic changes that NAD+ infusions produce, the rate of infusion often needs to be slowed dramatically. When this happens, we guarantee either a 2 hour or 4 hour infusion. We recommend a minimum of 3 consecutive infusions for optimal results.
- Some of the benefits of NAD+ IV Slow Infusions:
- Improves mental clarity
- Boosts memory
- Improves mood
- Facilitates brain regeneration
- Increases focus and concentration
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Provides anti-aging effects
- Muscle protection and recovery
- DNA repair
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms in addiction recovery
- Increases energy
BFLO Hydration now offers NAD+ in a slow infusion (over 2-4 hours) at our Hertel Ave location!
*This product requires a special order, and therefore NAD+ Slow Infusions MUST be pre-booked & prepaid at least one week in advance.
MYERS’ COCKTAIL – Description: Marylands’ Dr. John Myers knew what he was doing when he started administering IV nutrients to treat a variety of chronic diseases. His signature Myer’s cocktail can help reduce signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia, asthma, migraines, dehydration and low energy levels. Many people with digestive issues don’t absorb the nutrients they need to keep them in good health. IV therapy allows us to bypass the digestive system and get those valuable nutrients into your system immediately. You’ll feel so good, you’ll want to come back every month!
1. Description: An essential amino acid and antioxidant that helps in the breakdown of fats. It helps protect the body from toxic substances, as well as free radicals.
2. Benefits: Methionine has been known to help lower histamine levels in the blood. When these levels are high, it can cause the brain to relay the wrong messages, for example in depression and schizophrenia. When it is combined with choline and folic acid, it offers protection against certain tumors. It also promotes the excretion of estrogen, which is helpful for pre/postmenopausal women, or women on oral contraceptives.
3. Fun Fact: Recently told to watch your cholesterol? Notice hair loss? Retaining excess fluid? Methionine deficiencies link to all of these things!
1. Description: Choline is an amino acid that is a member of the b-complex family and works as a fat emulsifier. Choline forms cell membranes and aids in communication between neurons. Choline works with inositol to utilize fats and cholesterol. It is one of the few substances able to penetrate the blood brain barrier, causing it to help with increasing the production of chemicals that aid in memory.
2. Benefits: It helps control cholesterol buildup. Choline can also help in sending nerve impulses, specifically those in the brain to improve memory. It can also be used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
3. Fun Fact: Looking for that perfect way to detox your liver? Increase your choline! Choline helps eliminate poisons and drugs from your body by aiding the liver, specifically by synthesizing the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.
1. Description: Carnitine is a potentially life extending amino acid that is biosynthesized with Lysine and Methionine. It’s primary job is to provide heart and skeletal cells with energy.
2. Benefits: Carnitine can help in the treatment of heart disease, reduce angina attacks, and aid in the control of hypoglycemia. It can also help slow the progression of Alzheimer’s. It plays an important role in converting stored body fat into energy. Carnitine has also been found to help with male infertility. Increasing your carnitine intake while pregnant can also help minimize the occurrence of gestational diabetes.
3. Fun Fact: Feeling lethargic mid-workout? Increase your carnitine intake to enable longer periods of intense workouts
1. Description: A lipotropic member of the b complex family that metabolizes fats and cholesterols. It is especially important for nourishing brain cells.
2. Benefits: Inositol helps lower cholesterol levels, promotes healthy hair and combats hair loss, and can help in preventing eczema. Inositol aids in the redistribution of body fat. It can also be used to help produce a calming effect.
3. Fun Fact: A good way to maximize the efficacy of vitamin E is to increase your intake of inositol. This can help keep you looking and feeling younger.
1. Description: Arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the normal function of the pituitary gland. It can improve the immune response by stimulating the thymus gland, where disease fighting t-cells are stored.
2. Benefits: Arginine can increase our t-cells, which trigger the production of natural killer cells that can aid in the body’s defense against cancer. It can stimulate the release of human growth hormone. Arginine aids in the immune response and helps heal wounds. It also helps metabolize stored body fat and tones up muscle tissue. Arginine also promotes physical and mental awareness.
3. Fun Fact: Men, having some sexual dysfunction? Arginine has been used to enhance sexual performance by increasing blood flow to erections, as well as increase sperm count.
1. Lysine is an amino acid that is vital in the makeup of critical body proteins. It is needed for growth, tissue repair, and the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes.
2. Benefits: Lysine is used mostly in the treatment and prevention of outbreaks for the herpes simplex virus. It also promotes better concentration. Lysine can properly utilize fatty acids needed for energy production. It can also help with fertility.
3. Fun Fact: Lysine aids in the absorption of calcium, thus helping prevent and treat osteoporosis.
Description: Vitamin E and Selenium are synergistic, meaning they help make each other work. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that slows down aging and hardening of tissues through oxidation. It is critical for the production of glutathione, which is needed by every cell in the body.
Benefits: It helps to protect against various types of cancer, aids in reducing the risk of stroke, helps prevent heart disease, helps keep youthful elasticity in tissues, alleviates hot flashes and menopausal distress. It can also help in reducing symptoms of dandruff.
Fun Fact: Males should be on a selenium supplement. Almost half of their body’s supply is held in the testicles and seminal ducts next to the prostate gland. It is then lost in semen. Increasing selenium raises sperm count and increases fertility in men.
Description: While technically an anti-aging amino acid, glutathione works as an antioxidant to deactivate free radicals that speed up the aging process. It is an antitumor agent, as well as a respiratory accelerator in the brain.
Benefits: Glutathione has been used to help in the treatment of allergies, cataracts, diabetes, hypoglycemia, and arthritis. It has also helped prevent harmful side effects of high dose radiation or x-ray exposure in the ill patient.
Fun Fact: Like to smoke and/or drink? Glutathione protects against the harmful effects of cigarette smoke and alcohol.
Description: This antioxidant nutrient is found in every living cell and is essential for providing us with the energy necessary to carry out bodily functions, or they simply won’t work. As we age, levels of CoQ10 drop. Other known causes of low levels are poor eating habits, stress, and infection. CoQ10 works by improving the function of the mitochondria, which are the “powerhouses of the cells.”
Benefits: It helps to increase energy, improve heart function, help reverse gum disease, and improve the immune system. Angina sufferers have reported that taking CoQ10 reduced their pain more effectively than other prescribed medications.
Fun Fact: Know someone with Parkinson’s? CoQ10 can slow the rate of deterioration in Parkinson’s disease.
1. Description: ALA is a direct antioxidant that is bound to protein and functions as a cofactor for several important mitochondrial complexes.
2. Benefits: ALA can protect the brain from toxic free radicals. Lipoic acid triggers antioxidant defense and enhances cellular glucose uptake. By doing so, it helps to increase insulin sensitivity, thus lowering blood sugar levels in diabetics. ALA has been shown to help with diabetic neuropathy.
3. Fun Fact: Suffer from MS, or know someone who does? ALA has been linked to slowing the disease progression of multiple sclerosis.
1. Description: Zinc acts as a traffic director in that it helps oversee the efficiency of body processes, and helps maintain proper functioning of enzyme systems and cells. Zinc is essential for protein synthesis and collagen formation. It also governs the contractility of muscles. Zinc can help in the formation of insulin. Zinc is what helps maintain a proper acid-alkaline base for your blood levels. Some studies have found zinc is essential for brain function and has been used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
2. Benefits: Zinc can accelerate healing time for internal and external wounds. It can also aid in the treatment of infertility. Zinc can help promote growth and mental alertness. as well as aid in weight loss. Zinc helps decrease cholesterol deposits.
3. Fun Fact: History of prostate issues or trying to prevent them? Research has found a direct correlation with low levels of zinc and problems with the prostate.
1. Description: Sodium is a mineral and electrolyte that helps your body to maintain fluid and blood volume to help it function normally. Most sodium in the body is found in blood and lymph.
2. Benefits: Sodium intake can help prevent heat stroke. It also helps our cardiovascular system function, helping to regulate blood pressures within normal ranges. Sodium intake is essential for helping nerves and muscles function properly as well.
3. Fun Fact: Having trouble losing weight? Check your sodium intake. Your body needs sodium to digest carbohydrates.
1. Description: Selenium is a mineral that acts as an antioxidant in our bodies, and slows down aging and hardening of tissues through oxidation. Selenium is critical for the production of glutathione, the body’s primary antioxidant that is found in every cell.
2. Benefits: Selenium can help protect against various forms of cancer, (bladder, prostate, thyroid). It can also aid in reducing the risk of stroke and help prevent heart disease. This mineral can also help keep youthful elasticity in tissues. Selenium can help alleviate hot flashes and menopausal distress. It can also help with treatment and prevention of dandruff.
3. Fun fact: Trying to conceive? Selenium has been found to help raise sperm count and increase fertility in men.
1. Description: Magnesium is a mineral that is important for calcium and Vitamin C metabolism, as well as phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. It is also needed for nerve and muscle functioning, as well as for converting blood sugar into energy.
2. Benefits: Magnesium can help burn fat and produce energy. It is also known as a de-stress mineral, in that it can help in fighting depression and anxiety. Magnesium works on your heart to ensure a healthier cardiovascular system, thus preventing heart attacks. Magnesium can work as a natural laxative in higher quantities, and by itself.
3. Fun Fact: If your daily workouts are exhausting or painful, you probably need more magnesium.
1. Description: Calcium is a mineral that is found in your body and is important for bone and heart health.
2. Benefits: Calcium can maintain strong bones and teeth, as well as prevent bone loss and minimize fractures. It can also help with keeping your heart beating regularly, as it is needed for electrical conduction in the firing synapses of your heart. It is also needed for iron absorption. Calcium can also aid in your nervous system, especially in impulse transmission. Finally, it can help with weight management.
3. Fun Fact: Calcium can help reduce chronic back pain, as well as menstrual cramps.
1. Description: Another member of the b complex family, Niacin is a water soluble vitamin that can bring about negative personality changes when a person is deficient. Niacin is essential for the synthesis of sex hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. It is necessary for a healthy nervous system and brain functions.
2. Benefits: Niacin can help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides, it can aid in metabolizing fats and promotes a healthy digestive system by alleviating gastrointestinal disturbances. It helps increase circulation and reduces high blood pressure, increases energy, and can help eliminate canker sores and bad breath. It can also relieve symptoms of Meniere’s disease, such as vertigo.
3. Fun Fact: Looking for that glow in your skin? Niacin is your answer. It promotes healthier looking skin. However, if you are a gout patient, stay away from Niacin as it interferes with the breakdown of uric acid.
1. Description: A fat soluble vitamin that requires fats and other minerals to be properly absorbed by your digestive tract. It can be stored in your body and need not be placed everyday. It is found in 2 forms, retinol, and carotene.
2. Benefits: Vitamin A can counteract night blindness, weak eyesight, and aid in the treatment in many eye disorders. It helps build resistance against respiratory infections, aids in helping the immune system function properly, shortens the duration of diseases, and helps keep the outer layers of organs and tissues healthy.
3. Fun Fact: When applied topically, it can help with acne, superficial wrinkles, impetigo, boils, and open ulcers.
1. Description: B complex is a combo of your B vitamins, including B1 (thiamine) through B6 (Pyridoxine). The B vitamins work better together, making a complex ideal for supplementation.
2. Benefits: Each of the vitamins in b complex do something different, (see below for specifics). However, they all work to prevent disease, prevent anemia, have been linked to prevention of certain cancers, as well as help the body produce healthy new skin cells.
3. Fun Fact: The B vitamins’ main work is to turn food into energy, especially in the breakdown in proteins and carbohydrates. This means, your b vitamins will help if you are on a weight loss journey!
1. Description: A water soluble vitamin that must be replaced daily, since any excess is excreted. Thiamine also has a mild diuretic effect, and is known as the “Morale Vitamin,” due to its beneficial effects on the nervous system and mental attitude.
2. Benefits: Promotes growth, aids in digestion, (especially carbohydrates), improves mental attitude, and can help relieve dental post-operative pain. It also keeps your nervous system, muscles, and heart functioning normally.
3. Fun Fact: Known to get car, sea, or air sick? Thiamine helps prevent these, therefore, add thiamine to your regimen before any long trip or cruise vacation!
1. Description: Riboflavin is also known as Vitamin G. Another water soluble vitamin that is not stored, so therefore, must be replaced daily. America’s most common vitamin deficiency is riboflavin. It is also the first vitamin used up in any stressful situations.
2. Benefits: Riboflavin helps aid in growth and reproduction. It can help promote healthy hair, skin, and nails, can help eliminate sore mouth, lips, and tongue, (especially in radiation therapy), and it works as an antioxidant, reducing cell damage from free radicals. Riboflavin also helps with improving vision, as well as the prevention of cataracts. It also helps alleviate migraine headaches.
3. Fun Fact: In a recent study, patients who consumed at least 400mg daily of B2 had a 50 percent decrease in frequency, severity, and duration of migraines.
1. Description: NAD is an abbreviation for the coenzyme, Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. It is critical in the production of energy, as well as regulation of key bodily functions. As you age, NAD in your body decreases significantly. It helps convert nutrients into energy, and helps maintain healthy DNA. By improving your cellular levels of NAD, you can slow the aging process. (We call it, “The Fountain of Youth!”)
2. Benefits: NAD improves energy, mental clarity, and mood. It has been used in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and addiction. It is effective in reducing cravings and fatigue. It also helps to improve post-workout recovery.
3. Fun Fact: NAD is one of the most abundant and crucial molecules in our cells. Without NAD, we would die in 30 seconds!
1. Description: A water soluble b vitamin that helps in cell building, maintaining normal growth, and development of the central nervous system. It is also vital for proper functioning of the adrenal glands, which is responsible for hormone production that assists with blood pressure, immune system, metabolism, and your response to stress. Dexpanthenol is also necessary for the synthesis of antibodies.
2. Benefits: B5 can aid in wound healing, fights infection by building immunity and antibodies, treats postoperative shock, prevents fatigue, and lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
3. Fun Fact: Being treated with antibiotics and hate the side effects? Increase your B5. Dexpanthenol has been known to reduce adverse and toxic effects of most antibiotics. It is also helpful in eliminating tingling hands and feet for patients suffering with neuropathy.
1. Description: Pyridoxine is a combination of the following substances: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine. It must be present for the production of antibodies and red blood cells. It is also required for the proper production of B12.
2. Benefits: In combination with folic acid, it can decrease your risk for heart disease significantly. Pyridoxine can also help with strengthening the immune system, and helps aid in the conversion of tryptophan, which is your “feel-good,” naturally occurring amino acid. B6 is also great for preventing nausea in pregnant women. It also works as a natural diuretic.
3. Fun Fact: If high protein diets are consumed, B6 must be replaced. By doing so, you help aid in the prevention of kidney stone formation. Also, if you are taking tricyclic antidepressants and are experiencing the dry mouth and urination side effects that go along with those medications, increase your B6 for some relief
1. Description: Also known as Coenzyme R or Vitamin H, this water soluble, sulfur containing, b-complex family member is essential for normal metabolism of fat and protein. It is also required for the synthesis of ascorbic acid, (Vitamin C).
2. Benefits: Biotin can aid in the prevention of hair turning gray, helps in preventative treatment for baldness, eases muscle pains, alleviates eczema and dermatitis, and can help heal and prevent cracked, split, or brittle nails.
3. Fun Fact: Raw egg whites can stop the absorption of biotin. Therefore, if you make protein shakes that include raw eggs, you should include biotin supplementation in your diet.
1. Description: Also known as Vitamin M, this water soluble b complex family member is essential to the formation of red blood cells and aids in protein metabolism. Folic acid is essential for the division of body cells, as well as the production of nucleic acids in DNA and RNA.
2. Benefits: Folate can lower homocysteine levels and reduce the risk of heart disease. This vitamin is essential for fetal development and can help protect against birth defects. Folic acid also helps improve lactation. It can aid in protecting against intestinal parasites and food poisoning, as well as help promote healthier, younger-looking skin.
3. Fun Fact: Chronic pain ruining your day? Increase your folic acid. This can act as an analgesic for pain.
1. Description: A water soluble b vitamin that is effective in small doses and is the only vitamin that contains essential mineral elements. B12 is not well assimilated throughout the body and we generally need a replacement source. It also needs to be combined with calcium during absorption to properly benefit the body.
2. Benefits: B12 forms and regenerates red blood cells, which prevents anemia. It also helps break down homocysteine levels and increases energy. B12 can help in alleviating depression and helps maintain a healthy nervous system. B12 properly utilizes fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, which can help with weight loss. It also helps relieve irritability. Memory, concentration, and balance can all be aided with proper B12 levels.
3. Fun Fact: 1 in 4 people walk around with a genetic condition known as MTHFR, where your body does not metabolize B12, unless it is a methylated form. Constantly fatigued? Unable to regulate a good sleep schedule? Methylated B12 might be your answer!
1. Description: A powerful antioxidant that is also water soluble and must be found in food sources and supplementation since it is not synthesized on its own. Vitamin C plays a primary role in the formation of collage, which helps grow and repair body-tissue cells, blood vessels, bones, and teeth. It is also used up rapidly in stressful situations.
2. Benefits: Vitamin C can heal wounds, burns, and bleeding gums. It is known to increase effectiveness of medications for a UTI, accelerates healing after surgery, and can aid in preventing and healing many viral and bacterial infections. Essentially, it is used to help enhance your immune system. It can also help with decreasing blood cholesterol. Ascorbic acid has been used to offer protection against cancer, as well as counteract the formation of nitrosamines, (cancer-causing substances). Vitamin C is also a natural blood thinner, therefore, can lower the incidence of blood clots. This vitamin also helps lower both, systolic, and diastolic blood pressure.
3. Fun Fact: If you have ever been diagnosed with anemia and are taking iron, you need to also take vitamin C. Without it, there is little to no absorption of inorganic iron. If you take a chewable version of Vitamin C, make sure to brush your teeth afterwards. Leaving ascorbic acid on your teeth can ruin your enamel.
1. Description: A fat soluble vitamin that is acquired through sunlight or food. However, smog reduces its absorption properties, and if you have a sunburn or suntan, vitamin D absorption stops through the skin. Vitamin D helps with proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
2. Benefits: There are many links to autoimmune disorders and little to no vitamin D in the body; type I diabetes, MS, RA, stroke, heart disease, dementia, Parkinson’s, and many cancers. Vitamin D helps boost your immune system and itt helps prevent seasonal affective disorder, (SAD), by keeping the brain regulated with serotonin. It can help in the treatment of diabetes and Alzheimer’s. Taking vitamin D daily can significantly lower your risk for breast, colon, prostate, and ovarian cancers. When taken with vitamins A and C, it can significantly reduce your chances of getting a cold or the flu. It is also needed for assimilating vitamin A. The body’s ability to absorb Vitamin D declines with age. Alsom if you are a Crohn’s, cystic fibrosis, or celiac patient, you should absolutely be supplementing with vitamin D.
3. Fun Fact: Having trouble with weight loss? Low levels of vitamin D can cause a dip in hormones that regulate appetite, impairing the brain’s signal that lets us know when we are full, leading to unwanted weight gain!
1. Description: A fat soluble vitamin stored in your liver, fatty tissues, heart, muscles, testes, uterus, blood, and adrenal and pituitary glands. It is a vitamin composed of a family of natural compounds composed of tocopherols and tocotrienols. An active antioxidant, vitamin C prevents oxidation of fat compounds as well as that of vitamin A, selenium, two sulfur amino acids, and some vitamin C. It also works as a natural vasodilator and anticoagulant.
2. Benefits: Vitamin E is what keeps you looking younger; it prevents cellular aging due to oxidation. It also helps prevent oxidation of bad cholesterol. Vitamin E can supply the oxygen to your body, giving you more endurance. It also protects your lungs against air pollution. It can help prevent various forms of cancer, increase the ability of disease fighting t-cells to function, and helps inhibit breast cancer cell growth. Vitamin E can help dissolve blood clots, as well as alleviate fatigue, and reduce the risk of cataracts.
3. Fun Fact: Women going through menopause should increase their vitamin E intake. It helps protect against nitrogen-based free radicals, which are involved in diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s, as well as other age-related diseases.
Our RN will review your paperwork and chat with you about what to expect. Once you’ve consented, she will insert a small tube directly into your vein. This tube is attached to a bag that will hold all the vitamins and minerals you’ll be getting as well as the saline to get you rehydrated and feeling great in no time. Once you’re done, you can get right to the business of being your best self!
IV therapy can be an effective way to treat dehydration in pregnant women due to morning sickness. We advise our clients to consult with their OB/Gyn before receiving IV therapy during pregnancy.
IV treatment can help to treat vitamin deficiency and provide essential nutrients when nausea and vomiting make it difficult to keep food down. Contact our office and our staff can answer any other questions you might have about IV therapy during pregnancy.
Most everyone can safely receive our IV cocktails, but there are a few exceptions. Minors (under 18) and people with specific chronic diseases are not eligible for IV therapy. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding you can still have treatment, but some medications may be off-limits. Our Nurse Practitioner will work closely with our RN to review your history. Please make sure to clearly state any medical conditions, allergies or illnesses you have prior to your treatment. We may tweak your cocktails based on the information you provide.
We do not accept private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid. Our services are still less expensive than a lot of copays, or a trip to the spa!
We get it. Not everyone enjoys getting a needle in their arm, and some of us have a lower tolerance for pain. Rest assured, our staff is well prepared to answer all of your questions and concerns, and make you cozy during your Bflo Hydration experience. We’ve got experience starting IV’s as quickly and painlessly as 1-2-3. Most people will only feel a slight pinch. Afterwards, you may have a minor bruise at the insertion site, but that should resolve over the next few days.
We have tried to make our prices very affordable to everyone. Our ingredients are all medical grade, and are very costly. We have included our staff of Medical professionals right into your total experience and it’s still less than a trip to the Emergency Room! Purchase a package and become one of our regulars. You’ll love the cocktails we have to offer, Buffalo!
Getting an IV can be different for everyone. An entire treatment can take anywhere between 30-45 minutes, so we suggest planning on hanging out with us for an hour. We’ll let you relax in one of our reclining chairs and listen to music, scroll through your Facebook feed, or have a quick nap.
People can choose to have IV therapy for a variety of different reasons. We can tailor a package to directly meet your individual needs. Whether it be an infrequent but uncomfortable bout of jet lag or a hangover, we can schedule a quick fix to have you back on your feet. Some of you will choose to have IV treatment more frequently due to the ability to absorb 100% of the vitamins we administer. It all depends on your lifestyle and individual needs. Talk to us and we will help you decide when and how often you should schedule an appointment.